We thank you for your interest in Ground Zero Paintball, should you require further information or would like to make a reservation, please feel free to contact us:
Email: Please feel free to use the contact form to the right or email us at email@example.com
Facebook: Join us on Facebook by searching for “Ground Zero Paintball” click on the Facebook icon above!
From the 401 (either direction)
- Take 401 East or West Bound (depending on direction)
- Take exit 645 (Crosby/Gananoque)
- Follow Hwy 32 North and continue on it until you see the Ground Zero sign on your right
- Follow Marble Rock Rd for 2 KM until you see Ground Zero on your left.
- Please be sure to use the parking area available in front of the administration building
Admission (Rental): $28.50includes rental equipment + 150 paintballs
Admission (Owner): $22.50 includes 150 paintballs
Paint Prices:$11.50 / 100 rounds Cheap day price: $5.75/100 rounds$45.00 / 500 rounds Cheap day price: $28.25 / 500 rounds $153.00 / 2000 rounds (case) Cheap day price: $113.00/2000 rounds
Cheap days are every Tuesday starting at 9am!Cheap day admission is $11.50
All admission includes all day air (HPA or CO2), shoot all day and never worry about running out of air!
Memberships: $150.00 Benefits: free admission any time you come to Ground Zero, and cheap day prices everyday!!
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Copyright © 2013 Ground Zero Paintball | We accept all Major Debit and Credit Cards